Whirlpool - Washer broken with Warranty but still refused to fix or replace. Told to use Laundry Bags!
Within about 6 months of receiving Whirlpool washer it started leaving black streak marks on my clothes.Had 2 technicians visit & 2nd told me what was wrong with the washer and he would advise Whirlpool.
Whirlpool's response was to tell me to buy a laundry bag and use to avoid getting the black streaks on my clothes. I phoned technician to ask if he suggested using a laundry bag and he laughed & said "No, I didn't tell them that, I told them what's wrong with the washer. I don't think you can buy laundry bags big enough"
Unfortunately the little person has no power so I am left without a washer after having just paid for a new one.
I have now contacted Better Business Bureau and am hoping they are able to help me.How can a company just decide not to honour a warranty???
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Washing Machine
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I answered an add to work for a company called Premium shoppers as a mystery shopper for my city. I found the add on free web sit. I received..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Cell coverage is terrible in my town south of Winnipeg, my recent experience with rogers was the worst yet. Spent hours dealing with multiple people just to upgrade my phone...."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."