Whirlpool - Washer broken with Warranty but still refused to fix or replace. Told to use Laundry Bags!

346 of 925 Whirlpool reviews

Within about 6 months of receiving Whirlpool washer it started leaving black streak marks on my clothes.Had 2 technicians visit & 2nd told me what was wrong with the washer and he would advise Whirlpool.

Whirlpool's response was to tell me to buy a laundry bag and use to avoid getting the black streaks on my clothes. I phoned technician to ask if he suggested using a laundry bag and he laughed & said "No, I didn't tell them that, I told them what's wrong with the washer. I don't think you can buy laundry bags big enough"

Unfortunately the little person has no power so I am left without a washer after having just paid for a new one.

I have now contacted Better Business Bureau and am hoping they are able to help me.How can a company just decide not to honour a warranty???

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Whirlpool Washing Machine
Review category
Shopping
review #501932

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Whirlpool? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
346 of 925 Whirlpool reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 28, 2015 #1026221

What did the technician say was the problem? I'm having that same issue and the technician that came out said it was nothing wrong with the washer.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.