Winnipeg, Manitoba

Within about 6 months of receiving Whirlpool washer it started leaving black streak marks on my clothes.Had 2 technicians visit & 2nd told me what was wrong with the washer and he would advise Whirlpool.

Related: Whirlpool Duet 4.5cu is a complete DUD

Whirlpool's response was to tell me to buy a laundry bag and use to avoid getting the black streaks on my clothes. I phoned technician to ask if he suggested using a laundry bag and he laughed & said "No, I didn't tell them that, I told them what's wrong with the washer. I don't think you can buy laundry bags big enough"

Unfortunately the little person has no power so I am left without a washer after having just paid for a new one.

I have now contacted Better Business Bureau and am hoping they are able to help me.How can a company just decide not to honour a warranty???

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Review #501932 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Whirlpool Washing Machine
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

What did the technician say was the problem? I'm having that same issue and the technician that came out said it was nothing wrong with the washer.