Whirlpool - Washer broken with Warranty but still refused to fix or replace. Told to use Laundry Bags!
Within about 6 months of receiving Whirlpool washer it started leaving black streak marks on my clothes.Had 2 technicians visit & 2nd told me what was wrong with the washer and he would advise Whirlpool.
Whirlpool's response was to tell me to buy a laundry bag and use to avoid getting the black streaks on my clothes. I phoned technician to ask if he suggested using a laundry bag and he laughed & said "No, I didn't tell them that, I told them what's wrong with the washer. I don't think you can buy laundry bags big enough"
Unfortunately the little person has no power so I am left without a washer after having just paid for a new one.
I have now contacted Better Business Bureau and am hoping they are able to help me.How can a company just decide not to honour a warranty???
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Washing Machine
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "Hi, I am customer. I actually brought few items worth $32.74. Brought from Karla and never received any items or call or email. Worst thing she never put any information..."
- "I bought a pair of sketchers go walk 3 at sport check in early June. At the end of August they now have holes in the mesh on both left..."
- "Upon arriving to pick up my car that Cal-Alta was replacing the windshield on I noticed that there was damage to the rear bumper that was not there when I..."
- "Started process to get missing parts from initial purchase of $1500.00 hard top gazebo May 3. Almost end of June now - parts still on "back order". Doesn't matter if..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."