Winnipeg, Manitoba

Within about 6 months of receiving Whirlpool washer it started leaving black streak marks on my clothes.Had 2 technicians visit & 2nd told me what was wrong with the washer and he would advise Whirlpool.

Whirlpool's response was to tell me to buy a laundry bag and use to avoid getting the black streaks on my clothes. I phoned technician to ask if he suggested using a laundry bag and he laughed & said "No, I didn't tell them that, I told them what's wrong with the washer. I don't think you can buy laundry bags big enough"

Unfortunately the little person has no power so I am left without a washer after having just paid for a new one.

I have now contacted Better Business Bureau and am hoping they are able to help me.How can a company just decide not to honour a warranty???

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

What did the technician say was the problem? I'm having that same issue and the technician that came out said it was nothing wrong with the washer.

Whirlpool - Rust marks on stainless steel? Whirlpool "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..." Read more Whirlpool and Lowes Personnel  seem to believe the life of an elderly person has no value!  I don't agree . . . Whirlpool "In the fall of 2013, my Whirlpool cooking stove from Lowes was delivered. It came with free installation. We make home-cooked meals, bake bread, and make everything from..." Read more Cabrio washer purchased 12/23/15, broke 10/28/16, Whirlpool cannot get part till 11/20-11/25 UNACCEPTABLE!!!! Whirlpool "I purchased my Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer set on 12/23/15. On 10/28/16 my washer quite working. I called Whirlpool as I have a warranty on the set,..." Read more Whirlpool Gsf26c4exb02 Refrigerator Review from Rocklin, California Whirlpool "We've had our refrigerator for 3 years and it caught on fire last night. I'm suspecting the ice maker? The smoke damage is awful not to mention all the lost..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more