2 Years ago we bought whirlpool washer.It is broken now.

My previous washer worked for 15 years. We used this one very lightly. It is now only 2 people in the household. We called their certified technician.

My husband get him from whirlpool website. He told us that you have to buy 5 years contract for $500!!!!??? This is how good is this washer. Does it mean that it supposed to work only 2 years?

Technician charged $160 for diagnostic. Ask to pay for part $ 260. My husband find the same part in Sears for $90. Technician said that if we won't buy it from him for $260, he doesn't warranty his work.

Everything just ridiculous.

I tried to contact co., they said that no one will response to my complain.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of whirlpool washing machine from Whirlpool. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $460 and wants Whirlpool to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was defective product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whirlpool for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments