Called Maytag/Whirlpool about my 19 month old washer that had bad drum bearings.They said bearings were covered and sent out repairman the next day.

He called and they told him that they were covered until he asked for an authorization #, then they said well it really is not covered. I went from his fee of 140 to 650 dollars to repair. I told him that I did not want to do it but I still had to pay the repairman 140. Maytag did not care.

I talked to three different people to no avail. I have a piece of scrap metal now. The repair man felt for me and said that they were bad about saying yea it's covered to them but when they order the parts and try to collect, they don't pay. He said they had to start getting names and authorization numbers to make sure it was covered.

Terrible customer service! I will never buy another one of their products and have already posted on facebook and youtube.

One unhappy customer can turn into hundreds that won't buy.I had to buy another washer and this time I went with LG.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments