I will never buy another whirlpool product as long as I live.We purchased all brand new whirlpool stainless steal products for our Kitchen.

I have had nothing but trouble. Whirlpool Gold refridgerator side by side. When we purchased this item we got a one year extended warrenty. Thanks goodness.

The ice despenser in the door broke 4 times under the 2 year warrenty. Now the warrenty is out and it is broke again. Also the ice make quit working 2 weeks ago. The rubber piece around the outside of the door that seals the door started falling off a year ago.

Now there is no seal on bottom of door. Now I have a refrigerator that cost close to $2000 that is a piece of ***. I Have to make ice the old fashion way. Dishwasher which was purcashed at the same time Whirlpool gold does not work.

The dishes have crude all over them and my husband has taken the thing apart about 3 times and complete cleaned all the inside parts. That helps for about a month and the same thing happens again..*** all over the dishes. So we have to hand wash the dishes or just use the bottom tray of the dishwasher which still does an okay job but not perfect. Also one of the screws on the inside of the door is stripped out.

Ok now microwave. The door handle broke off 2 years ago hand supper glue is holding it on. the inside caught fire because of the metal tray inside touching the side of the microwave. Sears did send someone out on that free of charge because of the fire.

They said it was because the plastic pieces that came on the metal tray to keep it from touching the sides had fallen off. WOW..good thing I was standing right there when it happened. The whirlpool gold stove was broke on delivery and they replaced it. The new one was broke also with same problem the convection did not work.

So they just replaced the covection fan. Stove hasn't broke but it sucks. The top burners get super hot and then go off and then supper hot and then go off. I don't even know if this is the way they are suppose to work or not never called about it but if it is this is a sucky way to cook food.

I am out $1000's and don't have the money to get these items fixed.Thanks whirlpool for ripping us off.

Review about: Whirlpool Dishwasher.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Hello Colsond.My name is Melanie and I am a representative with Whirlpool.

We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your APPLIANCE. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (PissedConsumer), your user ID name (Colsond), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com.

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Sincerely, Melanie.