Ease of Use

No issue has not been resolved.Whirlpool sent out a company to "repair" the unit after blowing out again during a cleaning cycle.

That company insisted it was the fuse but after the tech did not turn off the power to the unit it sparked and then suddenly is was the board. The technician spoke to Whirlpool safety while I was in another room and told them that all was fine on the oven. Before I could get to the kitchen to talk to the safety department and tell them this the technician information was not correct, he had hung up. I pointed out to him that we had filed the bottom of the oven and used heat resistant caulk on the sharp edge.

The repair company made appointments did not show up and have never sent me the receipt for the service even after requesting 3 times.

At Whirlpool after being shuffled between several departments I was just sent a claim form from Whirlpool that I will fill out and send and see what they decide to do.I have purchased a new oven at my expense so as to remove this dangerous appliance from my home.

Review about: Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: pay for the oven and reimburse me the vet bills..

I didn't like: Dangerous defective product.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Hi juliemiller, we’re sorry that we have lost favor with you. If there is ever an opportunity for Whirlpool to regain your loyalty, please do not hesitate to let us know. We wish you success with your new appliance purchase.