My whirlpool stackable washer and dryer tore my clothes.I looked on the internet to see if I was the only lucky customer with a distressed clothes cycle.

There were many unhappy whirlpool customers who had the same unpleasant experience with whirlpool customer disservice. Whirlpool is very attentive when you want to give them money, but when they've screwed up by selling you inferior merchandise, they're annoyed that you bring it to there attention. This was part of a whirlpool kitchen package......

As a sailor I avoid whirlpools, as an appliance customer I plan to do the same.If I 've been too vague, Whirlpool customer service stinks.

Fran Waters

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of whirlpool combination washer and electric dryer. Whirlpool needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool combination washer and electric dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whirlpool.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments