650 Robinson Ave, San Diego, CA 92103
1.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

My freezer is running -10 below zero all the time. A repair man for Whirlpool has been out here 5 times and it still runs the same.

And this is on the warmest setting. It runs all the time and he says they all do that. It has ice on the shelves all the time and he says "that is normal, they don't run like old refrigerators"?

He says my refrigerator temp gage's are chronically inaccurate. He had my put some ice cream in the freezer before his last visit and it read +5 above zero by "His gage", but even if his gage is more accurate that is too cold for the warmest possible setting.

The freezer flash freezes anything we put in there. It will also burn itself out prematurely. I am upset because My gage is accurately reflecting what I am seeing. A soda placed in the freezer will explode in 30 minutes.

Whirlpool says "You shouldn't put soda in the freezer!"

Then they said it is getting too cold because it isn't full. I had it with only a few items in it because I have had to unload it five times already. After I totally filled it, it is back to -10 below zero.

The repair man said to wait 24 hrs. That will not change anything!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Whirlpool Cons: Bad customer service bad product, Low quality.

Comments