SO my 8 mont Duet washer is totally dead.Apparently the rotor problem, which was reported by many other consumers, died on me.

To repair this unit, it take 4 different components wieghing all togethr around 200Lb.After a week or so ( without a working washer) I called and was told that the replacement parts were on back order, and that their ETA was, maybe available on April 15...2020?)...so here is the deal, if you want to spend over $US1,000 for a washer, and not being able to use it because of its really poor quality, and it you really like the Whirlpool brand, and love buying extended warranty, so that you do not pay US$1,100 for this repair..buy a Whirlpool.

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Hi my name is Kyle and I am a representative of Whirlpool.I am sorry to learn of the issue you are having with your Whirlpool washer.

If there is anything that I can do please reach out to me via Facebook (whirlpool) or Twitter (whirlpoolcare).Or contact us directly by phone at (800)253-1301.

Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Whirlpool - Insiide Glass On Oven Door Shattered Whirlpool "While taking a hot pan of Okra and a little liquid out of a 400 degree oven, I accidentally drop a small amount of the hot liquid on the glass..." Read more Whirlpool - Spontaneously broken, cracked control panel Whirlpool "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...." Read more Whirlpool - Refrigerator Review from Spring Hill, Florida Whirlpool "I purchased a whirlpool refrigerator and still under 1yr warranty. The water drips on door n i was told it was the ice cubes causing it so i emptied the..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Great Value Wal Mart - What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value Wal Mart "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more