I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home.Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots.

I called then later I sent an e mail

They told me it was not stainless steel although when I purchased the product at PC Richard it was sold to me as stainless steel. The complaint dept told me I had to use a specific product. The product I use is a very good product. Basically they just wanted me to forget about it.

However each and every time I clean my refrigerator the conversation comes to my mind.I am not happy with the service received.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of defective prodcuts and sold with wrong assurances. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of whirlpool refrigerator. Whirlpool needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whirlpool.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments