I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home.Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots.
I called then later I sent an e mail
They told me it was not stainless steel although when I purchased the product at PC Richard it was sold to me as stainless steel. The complaint dept told me I had to use a specific product. The product I use is a very good product. Basically they just wanted me to forget about it.
However each and every time I clean my refrigerator the conversation comes to my mind.I am not happy with the service received.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a refrigerator from HHgregg on a HHgregg credit card, price $2,197 model # WRV986FDEM01 S# K61328309 delivered June 5, 2016. I noticed after about two weeks that..."
- "My whirlpool duet has been destroying cloths since day 1. The gaskets are in tackt and the machine is level. I had found out that some of these machines were..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."