Right after the warranty expiration is the beginning for all problems.Brand new whirlpool side by side door bought in 2014 August, September 2015 started all the issues with product quality.
1) led lights inside works as a stove and flickers and hurts my eyes when I open. 2) the humidity control bin was made of real poor plastic that won't even last long and breaks including the bins inside on the door.
Over all the whirlpool has a very bad and awful product quality with my humidity bin and door bin broken of regular use at the holding supports which reflects the quality of product.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Wrs325Fdam02 Side-By-Side Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had contacted Whirlpool a few months ago about my Cabrio washer lid plastic cracking. They told me there was nothing they could do since 1-it is out of..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy. I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."