Chicago, Illinois
1.5
Style and Design

Right after the warranty expiration is the beginning for all problems.Brand new whirlpool side by side door bought in 2014 August, September 2015 started all the issues with product quality.

1) led lights inside works as a stove and flickers and hurts my eyes when I open. 2) the humidity control bin was made of real poor plastic that won't even last long and breaks including the bins inside on the door.

Over all the whirlpool has a very bad and awful product quality with my humidity bin and door bin broken of regular use at the holding supports which reflects the quality of product.

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Whirlpool - Rust marks on stainless steel? Whirlpool "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..." Read more Whirlpool - Expensive Refrigerator a nightmare so is customer service Whirlpool "June 19, 2017 Dear Mr. A-Z Repair Technician, WELCOME BACK!! This being your 6th visit we can talk frankly. You get paid very well by Whirlpool for handling warranty work..." Read more Whirlpool elect dryer model WED5500XWO control board Whirlpool "I had the same problem with Whirlpool that you did. I bought a used model WED5500XWO, year old. The control board burned and melted and damaged the Assembly Interface. I..." Read more Whirlpool refrigerator and dishwasher Whirlpool "My brand new fridge and dishwasher started having a line of rust spots running down the door. It's not random, but a line. I've always used a..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more The Cellular Touch // Accessory Express owners Andrew Hedmann & Noordin Lalani are CROOKS. They owe me $275,779 + interest for over 11 years. Accessory Express "Noordin Lalani & Andrew Craig Hedmann owe me over $275k in commissions, cost of furniture & fixtures and phone inventory, from 2006 when I was their sub-dealer at Cingular Wireless..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more