Spring Hill, Florida

Update by user Mar 23, 2016

Do not buy whirlpool anything as all *** and they dont stand behind their crappy appliances. Where is quality control with their leaky water dispenser and crooked doors!

Original review posted by user Jan 27, 2016

I purchased a whirlpool refrigerator and still under 1yr warranty.The water drips on door n i was told it was the ice cubes causing it so i emptied the ice bin and shut off ice line and it still drips water.

Related: Sears - Whirlpool Refrigerator Review from Pinedale, Wyoming

This refrigerator has a nagging whine which may be able to be fixable and told if it can't be fixed, i would have to pay the 95.00 trip charge.Lastly, the worst of this american made junk the 2 handles were a noticeable 1/3" off & if you think it was fixed, NOW the 2 doors are noticeably gapped, 1/3" instead!

Review about: Whirlpool Side By Side Refrigerator.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Whirlpool Refrigerator
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Whirlpool - Refrigerator freezer door misaligned, freezer malfunction Whirlpool "I have a black side by side whirlpool refrigerator. It was put in my home by Pulte home builders in April of 2014 and has a 2 year warranty. Since day..." Read more Whirlpool Wrv986fdem01 Refrigerator Review from Wilmington, Delaware Whirlpool "I purchased a refrigerator from HHgregg on a HHgregg credit card, price $2,197 model # WRV986FDEM01 S# K61328309 delivered June 5, 2016. I noticed after about two weeks that..." Read more Whirlpool - Wtw7800Xwz Review from Lillington, North Carolina Whirlpool "This is a totsl defect, regardless of warranty or not. No unudual wear....it just CRACKED! Costs greater than $200 and no guarantee the same thing won't happen to a different..." Read more Whirlpool - Wdf560safm Dishwasher Review from Irvine, California Whirlpool "Bought Whirlpool Feb10 2017 trying to get before president sale over. Installed March 3 2017. Stuck the pitcher, blender glass jar and some spoon & spatula to the Dishwasher and..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more