Review about Whirlpool Ed5Pvexws06 Side-By-Side Refrigerator from Petersburg, Indiana
I own a whirpool refrigerator with an ice maker.Granted it is five years old it has started spitting large and small shards of plastic out into the cups along with ice.
I called whirlpool to let them know about the safety hazard believing they would resolve the issue. They could not be more adamant that it was no longer under warranty. I get that but the fact that it has to do with a choking hazard you would think they would be able to replace it to avoid any lawsuit later on. My wife nearly choked on a piece of plastic from a faulty device.
Yes we no longer use it because of the issue.
I have all whirlpool in my house and today I am certain I will never own another whirpool appliance ever.Attached is a picture of a couple pieces my wife pulled out of her cup after nearly choking
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Ed5Pvexws06 Side-By-Side Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "I purchased a whirlpool refrigerator and still under 1yr warranty. The water drips on door n i was told it was the ice cubes causing it so i emptied the..."
- "11203409 . Phone number . 2627443899..."
- "I purchased flowers for a funeral. Customer service contacted me the day of the service (a day AFTER flowers were to be delivered), advising they'd had a "glitch" and couldn't..."
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."