Review about Whirlpool Ed5Pvexws06 Side-By-Side Refrigerator from Petersburg, Indiana
I own a whirpool refrigerator with an ice maker.Granted it is five years old it has started spitting large and small shards of plastic out into the cups along with ice.
I called whirlpool to let them know about the safety hazard believing they would resolve the issue. They could not be more adamant that it was no longer under warranty. I get that but the fact that it has to do with a choking hazard you would think they would be able to replace it to avoid any lawsuit later on. My wife nearly choked on a piece of plastic from a faulty device.
Yes we no longer use it because of the issue.
I have all whirlpool in my house and today I am certain I will never own another whirpool appliance ever.Attached is a picture of a couple pieces my wife pulled out of her cup after nearly choking
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Ed5Pvexws06 Side-By-Side Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Right after the warranty expiration is the beginning for all problems. Brand new whirlpool side by side door bought in 2014 August, September 2015 started all the issues with..."
- "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "They want 140$ for a new cover and refuse to replace the old one. They say its "not under warranty" after TWO MONTHS of owning it and almost never using..."
- "This creature calls it's self a man and I truly think it believes that it is. In fact it is far from it, a horror show of lies, slander, and..."
- "Bought folding garden bench for $200 that touted "naturally weather resistant". It arrived with some cracks in the wood and Plow and Hearth sent another side to replace. It was..."