Review about Whirlpool Duet from New Milford, Connecticut
My whirlpool duet has been destroying cloths since day 1.The gaskets are in tackt and the machine is level.
I had found out that some of these machines were built with German engenered parts, these machines has issues with the bearings going bad and my machine sounds like it has marbles in it on the spin cycle. I had found out the whirlpool was replacing such parts with American made parts but they won't fix mine. I'm out of warranty however have been complaining about the issue from the start. Not sure why they won't fix it but I'm pretty annoyed.
I think I have spent more money replacing cloths for a family of 7 than I spent on the machine when I bought it. Very frustrating!
Not pleased at all with whirlpool and their lack of standing behind their product.Below is just a sample of what I deal with on a daily basis.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Duet
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."