Purchased dish washer 06/08/14 it failed about a month later have been dealing with dealer/ whirlpool was back ordered a month ago delivery 9/17/14 still no part this is 24th the part is available from sears direct can deliver tomorrow
Now today whirlpool tells me they have 72 hrs to find part it took me less than a min to locate the part still waiting on whirlpool if you can't service what you sell get out of business
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Control Board W10588602
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "Within a month of delivery of whirlpool modelGI6SARXXF06 the ice maker failed. It was broken. Further the ice maker does not sufficient space to store ice for a..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "My wife and I spent the better part of 2 years looking for the right 5th wheel. We found it in the 34 TSRE. We took our trailer on a..."
- "We hired an RV to do a family coast to coast trip with Cruise America. Unfortunately, I found that size of the RV and the rocking effect due to..."
- "Disquesting! Received an edible arrangement for a gift, when I opened it it was torn all apart like someone threw it down the stairs and the fruit was all..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."