I bought a whirlpool refrigerator in Feb.2016.

WRT31152DWOO the product has broken two times within a three week span with parts replaced Dec.15, 2016 and Jan. 7 2017. I called the company to tell them the refrigerator does not work. My Christmas dinner spoiled and the new food we bought Jan.

4 spoiled..The company suposed to have returned my call Monday to get a technician to come and check it out. It is now 4:30 pm and no call from the office of Stephanie, the supervisor. Robin and two more people ..

This is the worst things to purchase whirlpool product.This is the first and last time to buy whirlpool..

Review about: Whirlpool W8rxegmwq Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to learn of the concern you expressed regarding your refrigerator.

I would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please respond back to this email address Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com with your name, user ID#988838 used for the review, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance.

I look forward to your reply.Thank you.

San Diego, California, United States #1269466

Welcome to the world of Whirlpool...no customer service at all.They all hide behind the company façade.

Whirlpool was maybe in the 60's a good company, quality product producer...no longer though.

I scrapped a brand new refrigerator and microwave last year for same reasons.They both had 3 or more service calls within 6 months time frame, and not a (Bleeping) word from Whirlpool.

Never again.