1.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have a black side by side whirlpool refrigerator.It was put in my home by Pulte home builders in April of 2014 and has a 2 year warranty.

Since day 1 the freezer door has been misaligned and the freezer temperature is always differently faulty.

I am just now finding out that a misaligned door is a known factory defect but no one bothered to tell me this.

The local authorized service company has been out here 3 times and the issue persists.I would like for Whirlpool to replace the refrigerator with a different (bottom freezer) model.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to "replacement different model refrigerator" as the author lost $1500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Whirlpool and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whirlpool.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Whirlpool to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Hello, we’re sorry to hear of your frustrations with your Refrigerator. Can you please email us your name, ID number 960355, phone number, address and the model and serial number to Whirlpool_Digital@Whirlpool.com so we can look into this?