2.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the plastic inside looks like is melted. I contact Whirlpool representative said theres nothing they can do cuz my one year warranty is expired i explained i couldnt buy an extended warranty at lowes because this washer machine waa on cleareance because another customer return this product, this should of been a red flag :/ i been very upset for the past 2 days my family cant afford to buy a new washer machine right now and its a shame that we bought this washer machine just 2 years ago.

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

We're very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding your Whirlpool® Washer.We would like to inquire further about your review with you.

Please respond back to this email address Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com with your Reviewer ID 1108259, the name of the site you were contacted on (pissedcomsumer.com), name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance. Please include a brief description of your concerns in your email.

Thank you.whirlpool® Social Media Relations