All these posted comments regarding the poor results from AquaLift technology are true.I've had my 30" KitchenAid range for a little over a year, and cleaning the oven has been a huge pain.

I followed all the instructions in the manual to no avail.

Aside from the fact that AquaLift doesn't work, it's difficult to use because (1) slopping up the water remaining on oven bottom is a tiresome process (2) It's almost impossible to scrub the back of side rack tracks or back of oven effectively, as the oven is too deep to reach that far (and I am 5' 7").If I'd known cleaning would be this difficult, I'd never have bought this range.

Review about: Kitchenaid Kseg950Ess Range.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

WP2008
#1420586

Dear anonymous:

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your KitchenAid® Range.

Feedback from our customers is an important source of information.

We regret that you are not totally satisfied with the operation of the Aqualift cleaning cycle on your Range. We manufacture several different models with various feature and accessory designs while trying to provide appliances that are versatile in meeting the needs of our customers and adhering to increasing governmental restrictions on energy use.

The Aqualift Ranges were meant to work with less heat than the standard self cleaning models causing less smoke to be made during the cleaning. These Ranges will not work as self clean as a previous range, and scrubbing with the cleaning kit will be necessary for staining, splattering, and pan spill overs.

We are truly sorry you are unhappy with the design of the Range.

Rest assured your comments will be provided to our design teams for future model consideration.

Thank you.