1 year old Whirlpool Model: WFW94HEXSW Serial:C04151969 grease from drum found to be cause of cloths ruined during wash cycle - waited over 3 months for replacement - drum arrived broken - again on back order - water shut off developed slow leak causing water to fill and flow out the front door causing carpet damage. The washer has trouble spinning so clothes will be soaked - spin/drain cycle has to be repeated regularly.

We have been forced to through away good cloths and pay to have our cloths washed at a not so local laundromat -

We feel it would be more than reasonable to have our washer replaced and professionally installed immediately.

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

I purchased a Whirlpool model WFW9550WWOO washer July 2010.It is one year and 5 months later and I got the F21 error code which is a drain issue after ha ing a repair tech out he told me the drain pump motor was burned out and the cost is $400 to repair.

I called Whirlpool customer service and they agreed to send me the part at a 50 percent off. I gave them my credit card and paid extra for shipping. it arrived today in a cardboard box with absolutely no packing material and the plastic part was broken. I called Whirlpool again and a supervisor told me they would ship another part and it would

take 7 to 14 days to arrive.

After trying to get some kind of satisfaction and help from this supervisor I just asked for my card to be credited with the $101.00 which they agreed to do but it would take 30 to 60 days. I am now considering just replacing the washer after less than two years of use.

Worst product and customer service ever.DO NOT BUY WHIRLPOOL!