Ease of Use
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Feb 19

update The issue has been resolved.Tech came back out found a leak repaired leak recharged the system so far so good all repaired under warranty thank you to whirlpool for reaching out and willing to help me in this issue.

Original review posted by user Feb 07

died after only 2 months had a tech out to fix under warranty still not working gives excuse lets try it for a week and see what happens WTF .Whirlpool is a joke sells defective products and had to toss lots of bad food .Frig gets 55f degrees and freezer not much colder would not recommend this brand to anyone nor will I ever purchase any whirlpool products ever.The frig that I replaced will the new piece of junk was old purchased from montgomery ward and was working just fine figured I should get a new one for energy saver .the only good thing is that the light works

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: give me my old frig back.

I liked: That the frig light works.

I didn't like: Throwing my food away.

We are very sorry that you've had this issue with your Refrigerator and that the technician is not addressing the problem for you. We would like the opportunity to address for you further. Please email your name, address, phone number and model/serial number to Whirlpool_Digital@Whirlpool.com so we can have someone reach out to you.