Decided to try a Whirlpool refrigerator after our 2 year old Samsung refrigerator was declared a lemon after 6 trips by repairmen to try and fix icemaker (another story for another time).After 18 hours of trying, the new refrigerator is not cooling.

I called Whirlpool yesterday asking how long before i would notice a temperature difference and was told 24 hours. Asked if I should at least be feeling cold air in the freezer area, i was told by the woman on the line 24 hours. All she could say was 24 hours. When asked when could i set up a repair call, it was 48 hours.

I felt this was pretty rude behavior and a comment by a person not familiar with appliances. I called the store where we have bought both refrigerators, HH Gregg in Virginia Beach Virginia, last night and told them the refrigerator was not cooling down. I was asked to wait overnight to see if it would begin cooling down and then call them on Sunday morning. I demanded that if it was not cooling down i wanted another refrigerator delivered Sunday and was told they do not deliver on Sundays.

I guess my food going bad is no concern of anyone's. Hopefully this was just a one time bad experience with Whirlpool, but it is not starting out well.

Bad taste in my mouth already.I would like some compensation for this poor experience, but we all know how that will turn out.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of whirlpool refrigerator from Whirlpool. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Whirlpool to "cost reduction from either manufacturer or store that item was purchased".

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of appliances. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whirlpool for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments