Ease of Use

Bought 1/4/18. The 2 power burners are dangerous, as the simmer burner is at the back right and you have to reach across extreme heat to get to the simmer one.

I know of no cook that does not need to simmer more than one pan at a time. The 2 interlocking grates are heavy and have to be completely removed to even wipe the top of the stove off. The grates are not grates that you can use a 1 qt pan on, they consist of a cross over the actual burners so your pans actually can tip over if you don't use a 2 qt pan at minimum. Inside the manual...that is of course sealed so you cannot read it until you buy the stove, they suggest you get square flat sided cookware, so on top of almost 800 dollars now I am supposed to go buy new pans too?

This stove is an accident waiting to happen.

The power burners actually will get so hot you will burn yourself on the pan's handle, which I have never had happen before. Flames are way too high, design is ill thought out and downright dangerous to boot.

Review about: Whirlpool Wfg515s0ew Range.

Reason of review: This stove is poorly designed and is a danger because of that..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: This design is dangerous.

Comments

WP2008
#1419600

Dear anonymous:

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Whirlpool® Gas Range concerns.

We would like to inquire further about your review with you.

Please email us at Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.

Whirlpool® Social Media Relations