200-6750 Century Avenue, Mississauga, ON L5N 0B7, Canada
2.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

After 1 yr 3 months compressor shot. Cant believe this company would make such a *** product without backing it up .

So disappointed. Bought 5 appliances from them and will never buy again. Would never recommend this company . Called to complain and they finally said they would pay for parts.

Great, now I have a $600 repair bill. I'm not expecting this product to last 30 yrs like my old man talks about. but really ???? 1 *** year.

I am going to call them one more time and see what I can get , but after that I will be going full bore on social media about the crap that they are making. Bought this because I was told LG was crap , well now I will add Whirlpool to the list.

Product or Service Mentioned: Whirlpool Wrf560Seym Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Whirlpool Cons: Lack of reliability of product.

Comments

WP2008

ClumsyEdibleFrog, we're very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding your Appliance. We would like to inquire further about your review with you.

Please respond back to this email address Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com with the name of the site you were contacted on (pissedconsumer), name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance. Please also include a copy of your review in the email.