While taking a hot pan of Okra and a little liquid out of a 400 degree oven, I accidentally drop a small amount of the hot liquid on the glass inside the oven door. To my surprise, the glass simply shattered.

At over 20 minutes in the oven, everything should have reached the same temperature so there should have not been any concern of a temperature shock to the glass. However, Whirlpool is telling me that some one has to first come out and see if this is a failure of the glass, and I would be without use of my oven for 5 days until they can determine if they will repair my New Oven.

This is an outrage that a self cleaning oven can not have hot liquid drip on the door by accident. At his point Whirlpool Sucks, and they have lost me as a loyal customer for over 40 years.

Review about: Whirlpool Wfg515s0ew Range.

Preferred solution: Repair My Oven.

Comments

WP2008

Thank you for your review.

We're very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding your Range.

We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please respond back to this email address Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com with your Reviewer ID 1033477, name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance.

Thank you.