I am totally annoyed by Whirlpool products & warranty services. It`s absolutely horrible.

My fridge stooped working on Friday, so I contacted Whirlpool for repair. I was upset about several things as follows,1) I was told nothing can be done on Friday & the weekend - means all my foods gone surely get wasted. Hence, I bought Westinghouse fridge as anyways I can`t any more rely on Whirlpool.2) I was told that I would get an call from Dacaps (repairing company which was even worse). I never received received an call, rather received an weird message on my phone from unknown number telling me to send my fridge receipt (which is already submitted to Whirlpool).

How on the earth would I know what`s Dacaps or should I consider it a scam message. 3) Dacaps don`t have courtesy to call or email, just some weird message. 4) When I called them, I was given appointment on Friday next week with no written confirmation on email or anywhere else. I waited the whole day to realize nobody turned up.5) Called Dacaps on Monday the subsequent week.

I was told my appointment was on tomorrow & not last Friday.6)I asked them what time should I expect them to come, & I was told that I need to call them tomorrow again to fix a time.

That`s ridiculous, hopeless, nonsense. I am never gonna get Whirlpool products or Dacaps services henceforth or would recommend it to anybody else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Comments