7 Brant Dr, Merrimack, NH 03054, USA

purchased a 3yr contract now 2.5 ys into it made my FIRST call and was told the cheap door handle that broke off is not a operational component?? how do I open the door to use it then???

I have contacted aig warranty and whirlpool but nobody cares . When they sold me the warranty they told me everything is covered now they are trying to weasel their way out of their obligation.. their contract states we cover labor, parts and replacement wquipment to repair operational or mechanical breakdowns of the product.

cosmetic defects damage or failures of NON-OPERATIONAL components are not covered. However this is needed to operated the dryer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Whirlpool Wed7300dw Dryer.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

WP2008

As you have an extended warranty you are allowing the plan administrator to make determinations regarding repair versus replacement of the appliance. We have provided your concerns to them and they should be following up with you. We do apologize for the inconvenience.