Featured 100% full Not resolved
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Our family has replaced the lid on the whirlpool cabrio 4 times!!!!!The glass is too heavy for its plastic housing.

It literally buckles under the weight of the glass. It was $400 to replace, and ONLY THE FIRST WAS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY! And we had to pay the additional $95 for the service call. After spending hours on the phone with them basically telling us it's our fault, we finally had to purchase a whole other washing machine.

This is inexcusable!!! Whirlpool will do nothing! Based on research, this is a common problem with this model and yet still no recall!

Will never purchase another product from them.

This person wrote the review because of "poor quailty, bad customer service, warranty issue, damaged or defective" of whirlpool washing machine from Whirlpool and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1200 and wants Whirlpool to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unhelpful customer service and product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whirlpool for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments