FOURTH REPLACEMENT LID ON WHIRLPOOL CABRIO
Our family has replaced the lid on the whirlpool cabrio 4 times!!!!!The glass is too heavy for its plastic housing.
It literally buckles under the weight of the glass. It was $400 to replace, and ONLY THE FIRST WAS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY! And we had to pay the additional $95 for the service call. After spending hours on the phone with them basically telling us it's our fault, we finally had to purchase a whole other washing machine.
This is inexcusable!!! Whirlpool will do nothing! Based on research, this is a common problem with this model and yet still no recall!
Will never purchase another product from them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Frustrated with customer service
- Product i purchased
- Reason of review:
- poor quailty, bad customer service, warranty issue, damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Cabrio Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I stayed a week at the Extended Stay on Evans in Denver, CO. The hotel was filthy and in dire need of repair. My room had not been..."
- "Found BUGS in one of the bags. I placed an order online on 11/28/16 barely got my order today on 12/12/16. I have ordered from rue21 before it was good..."
- "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..."