FOURTH REPLACEMENT LID ON WHIRLPOOL CABRIO
Our family has replaced the lid on the whirlpool cabrio 4 times!!!!!The glass is too heavy for its plastic housing.
It literally buckles under the weight of the glass. It was $400 to replace, and ONLY THE FIRST WAS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY! And we had to pay the additional $95 for the service call. After spending hours on the phone with them basically telling us it's our fault, we finally had to purchase a whole other washing machine.
This is inexcusable!!! Whirlpool will do nothing! Based on research, this is a common problem with this model and yet still no recall!
Will never purchase another product from them.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Frustrated with customer service
- Product i purchased
- Reason of review:
- poor quailty, bad customer service, warranty issue, damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Cabrio Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We have a Whirlpool Duet washer/dryer combination that we have been totally satisfied with for over six years. My wife has recommended the products to many of our friends who..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "I was called by benjamin Franklin plumbing and they offered to do a water heater servicing and a full house plumbing inspection for 20.00,,, they were late to arrive and..."
- "My daughter wanted Wen to see her "review". In case photo is not readable, it says: "Poison" "You broke my heart" "How would you feel?" "Me (picture) notice I did not draw hair" "Now..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."