FOURTH REPLACEMENT LID ON WHIRLPOOL CABRIO
Our family has replaced the lid on the whirlpool cabrio 4 times!!!!!The glass is too heavy for its plastic housing.
It literally buckles under the weight of the glass. It was $400 to replace, and ONLY THE FIRST WAS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY! And we had to pay the additional $95 for the service call. After spending hours on the phone with them basically telling us it's our fault, we finally had to purchase a whole other washing machine.
This is inexcusable!!! Whirlpool will do nothing! Based on research, this is a common problem with this model and yet still no recall!
Will never purchase another product from them.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Frustrated with customer service
- Product i purchased
- Reason of review:
- poor quailty, bad customer service, warranty issue, damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Cabrio Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "I have been living in Australia for a year and was using Sensodyne there no problems. On return back to the US I had run out of the AUS Sensodyne..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."