1.1
Ease of Use

It is a piece of junk.The waterline had a crack after 1 year of purchase and per whirlpool it was 3 days outside of warranty.

I tried to make a service appointment with whirlpool and the customer service department was rude and hang up on me because they "couldn't understand my English." I called again and made an appointment. I extended my warranty but the service company was unable to locate it. Then the 2nd time the problem occur for our water dispenser. I made an appointment online and I was told that it was our plumbing valve.

I upgraded it with our plumber and it was not the issue. I called whirlpool and the service company again. Service charged was requested even the 1st time the dispatcher did not detect or could not diagnosed the issue. One week afterward, our ice dispense fell off.

(i purchased this refrigerator for less than 3 years).I contacted whirlpool to extend my warranty and was told there would be a 30 days of waiting period, because of possible "suscipion" of purchasing the warranty plan.

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor service and quality of product.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Arlington, Massachusetts, United States #1339051

Purchased a whirlpool model #wrf560smyw04 less than a year ago.Water from the freezer is melting underneath.

My wife slipped on a pool of water that melted on my tile floor.

She tore her menisis in her knee, she now needs surgery.What should I do now????

WP2008

Thank you for your review.

We're very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding your appliance.

I would like to inquire further about your review with you.Please respond back to this email address Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com with your Reviewer ID 1015443, name, phone number, street address, zip code,

model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance.

Thank you.