I submitted a comment regarding the problem I was having with replacing the vent coupler for my Whirlpool Dryer. Below is the correspondence I had with Whirlpool.

They finally called me and stated there was no recall so they would not do anything to correct the defective part. What a JOKE! Don't buy Whirlpool! I sent the email below to you on Friday.

Any response? To Whom This May Concern,: Per the e-mail below I am providing you with the information you have requested. William K. Roberts 3876 Martin Road Duluth, MN 55803 218-393-1540 Whirlpool Dryer Model # WED7500VW Serial Number CA51900904 Part Number Whirlpool WPW10296394 Dryer Exhaust Vent Coupler Purchased from Ferguson, Duluth July 2016.

Used July – Sept. 2016 and May – Sept. 2017 as it is a seasonal home. I purchased the dryer for use at my summer home.

The Exhaust Vent Coupler came off. It will not re-secure because the two tabs are broken. Don’t know why. I did not think much about it thinking it was a cheap part, probably around $20.

I was surprised to see it was almost 25% of the cost of a new dryer! I am looking for a replacement part. Thank you, Web site information. https://whirlpool.pissedconsumer.com/don-t-by-whirlpool-stackable-dryer-you-can-t-afford-to-repair-it-201801251175975.html Dear WKMR: Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear of your Dryer concerns. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.

Thank you. Whirlpool® Social Media Relations

Review about: Washer And Dryer Combination Repair.

Comments

WP2008

We’re sorry that we were not able to assist you further. Your concerns have been documented.

WKMR
to WP2008 #1438117

Me also. I will NEVER purchase a Whirlpool again.

I manage large commercial and residential properties and have numerous business and personal contacts. The price of over $125 is outrageous.I would think a company such as Whirlpool would build a quality product and stand by the product should an inferior part fail.I will be forced to custom make a part.