I submitted a comment regarding the problem I was having with replacing the vent coupler for my Whirlpool Dryer.Below is the correspondence I had with Whirlpool.

They finally called me and stated there was no recall so they would not do anything to correct the defective part. What a JOKE! Don't buy Whirlpool! I sent the email below to you on Friday.

Any response? To Whom This May Concern,: Per the e-mail below I am providing you with the information you have requested. William K. Roberts 3876 Martin Road Duluth, MN 55803 218-393-1540 Whirlpool Dryer Model # WED7500VW Serial Number CA51900904 Part Number Whirlpool WPW10296394 Dryer Exhaust Vent Coupler Purchased from Ferguson, Duluth July 2016.

Used July – Sept. 2016 and May – Sept. 2017 as it is a seasonal home. I purchased the dryer for use at my summer home.

The Exhaust Vent Coupler came off. It will not re-secure because the two tabs are broken. Don’t know why. I did not think much about it thinking it was a cheap part, probably around $20.

I was surprised to see it was almost 25% of the cost of a new dryer! I am looking for a replacement part. Thank you, Web site information. Dear WKMR: Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear of your Dryer concerns. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.

Thank you.Whirlpool® Social Media Relations

Review about: Washer And Dryer Combination Repair.

We’re sorry that we were not able to assist you further. Your concerns have been documented.

to WP2008 #1438117

Me also.I will NEVER purchase a Whirlpool again.

I manage large commercial and residential properties and have numerous business and personal contacts.The price of over $125 is outrageous.I would think a company such as Whirlpool would build a quality product and stand by the product should an inferior part fail.I will be forced to custom make a part.