After my first posting on the repair costs for my Whirlpool stackable washer and dryer i Received a call from Whirlpool Consumer desk. The man asked what my problem was.

I explained that the vent exhaust coupler supplied from Whirlpool was cheap and poorly designed. It was not so much the part failed but the fact that the part was over 20% of the cost of the dryer. Being that they are stacked washer and dryer a person could not purchase a new dryer only. He put me on hold for a few minutes, came back on line and told me there were no recalls and therefore could not help me.

What a joke. Fortunately i have the ability to make a metal dryer exhaust coupler so I do not have to deal with Whirlpool ever again!

Review about: Whirlpool Washer And Dryer Combination Repair.

I didn't like: Customer service, Customer service outrageous cost of parts.

Comments

WP2008

We are very sorry that you're having concerns with the vent coupler for your dryer. If this continues to be a concern for you, you are welcomed to email your name, address, phone number and model/serial number to Whirlpool_Digital@Whirlpool.com and we would be happy to review this further for you.