Update by user Dec 14, 2012

After I posted my complaint, then someone from Whirlpool was concerned.I have moved on and replaced my Whirlpool with an LG microwave.

It\'s working fine. Once again will never buy or recommend a Whirlpool, Kitchen Aid, Maytag or any other product made by Whirlpool Corp.

As I was researching my new microwave I came across a Kenmore microwave that fit my needs.Guess who makes it?

Original review posted by user Nov 13, 2012

Bought a over the range microwave.The exhaust fan does not worked.

Had repairman up two times. Said it was working as well as possible. He put a piece of paper over the fan. It held for a second then dropped to the stovetop.

He said that's the best it can do. When we boil on the stovetop the vapor goes all over the cupboards. Tried to get Whirlpool to replace or refund. Wouldn't do.

In order to save my cupboards I have to buy a new microwave. I will never buy another Whirlpool product again! I bought a Samsung refrigerator at the same time. The ice maker didn't work.

A repairman fixed it within a week. It's no wonder people have to buy foreign made products.

American manufactures (especially Whirlpool) do not back up their products warranty or service.

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Hi my name is Kyle and I am a representative of Whirlpool.I am sorry to learn of the issue you are having with your appliance.

If there is anything that I can do please reach out to me via e-mail at Whirlpool_Digital@Whirlpool.com please include your full name, user name, physical address, along with the model and serial number of the appliance you are having concerns with.

Please also include what site we contacted you on for our records.Thanks