I bought a new side by side from a local store and 15 months later( 3 months out of warranty) Whirlpool says to replace a little broken piece of plastic(about 1/8"X 1/8") I have to buy a complete door for the freezer side.The plastic was not thick enough to take the stress on it.

Model ED5VHEXVQ01 serial # HRY1731420 LEMON LEMON LEMON This is the big piece of plastic on the outside of the freezer side that all the dispenser stuff is. Obviously they have not read about Toyota.

I'm sure that alot of people have this same problem.They told me in CS that CS doesn't even report this type of problem to sales or engineering.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Whirlpool - Spontaneously broken, cracked control panel Whirlpool "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...." Read more Cabrio washer purchased 12/23/15, broke 10/28/16, Whirlpool cannot get part till 11/20-11/25 UNACCEPTABLE!!!! Whirlpool "I purchased my Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer set on 12/23/15. On 10/28/16 my washer quite working. I called Whirlpool as I have a warranty on the set,..." Read more Whirlpool - Wtw7800Xwz Review from Lillington, North Carolina Whirlpool "This is a totsl defect, regardless of warranty or not. No unudual wear....it just CRACKED! Costs greater than $200 and no guarantee the same thing won't happen to a different..." Read more Whirlpool - Rust marks on stainless steel? Whirlpool "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more