I'm pissed, I bought a new whirlpool side by side fridge back in April, a new release, the one that is stainless steel and doesn't show fingerprints.The ice maker is junk!!!

the entire reason we bought this fridge was for the ice maker, it took up less room since it's on the door, bad decision. Weve had A&E out here countless times to replace the ice maker, the sensor ect...now they're coming back again since it's not producing ice AGAIN!!! and the thing defrosted and leaked everywhere into our basement overnight so we have to replace some of the ceiling since it leaked from the ice box to downstairs through our light fixture. I've called and complained many times and still they say they can fix not replace she said the fridge works!!!

ummm yeah but I didnt spend 1300$$ to have 80% of my fridge working!! I'm livid, this is our first major appliance purchase and I'm so disappointed. I've read reviews on the same fridge on other sites and they state the same thing with the ice box, so it must be a problem with the ice box, not the new parts that are being replaced every other month!

this fridge needs a recall!!!Now I feel obligated to take out the extended warranty to have this piece of junk fixed every other month.

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments