My parents bought a home in this community for a LOT of money, and moved in to find that their Whirlpool Refrigerator and Whirlpool Oven are damaged and do not work.Neither Whirlpool or Pulte is willing to resolve the matter and have stuck my parents with thousands of dollars of non working appliances.

A brand new home, and they have to go buy another new refrigerator and oven. THe best part is that the customer service rep that had helped, Cynthia Nicholson who is working "hard" to get this resolved quickly before Christmas so that my parents can actually have Christmas in their home - is now out for the holidays with NO resolution at all.

THis is the worst customer service I have ever seen.I feel they take advantage of the retired customers and give them old used appliances that they know don't work.

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Hi my name is Kyle and I am a representative of Whirlpool.I am sorry to learn of the issue you are having with your appliance.

If there is anything that I can do please reach out to me via e-mail at Whirlpool.Digital@Whirlpool.com please include your full name, user name, physical address, along with the model and serial number of the appliance you are having concerns with.

Please also include what site we contacted you on for our records.Thanks

Can you please send or have your parents send their information to social@pulte.com so we can look into this for you/them? Thanks!