When the fridge goes into defrost cycle, water doesn't drain into pan; it spills onto top shelf and drawer under.Have to sponge out water from drawer.

Water on top tray refreezes. Tech say nothing can be done. Is this really a frost free or is it really an "ice box" with a fancy case? Seems quality and service are both lacking.

First service call was warranty less than 3 months after purchase.

Was told I had to completely defrost fridge and that all would be Ok after that.Couple months later had the same thing happening so defrost was just way to placate the customer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Whirlpool - Cabrio broken lid Whirlpool "I had contacted Whirlpool a few months ago about my Cabrio washer lid plastic cracking. They told me there was nothing they could do since 1-it is out of..." Read more Whirlpool - Spontaneously broken, cracked control panel Whirlpool "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...." Read more Whirlpool elect dryer model WED5500XWO control board Whirlpool "I had the same problem with Whirlpool that you did. I bought a used model WED5500XWO, year old. The control board burned and melted and damaged the Assembly Interface. I..." Read more Whirlpool - Stainless French door refrigerator with drawer freezer Whirlpool "We have continuous ice accumulation that melts under the freezer drawer leaking water intermittently onto our tile floor, creating a slip and fall hazard. We have to fully defrost the..." Read more Urthbox - AWFUL Customer Service and Company! Urthbox "Didn't receive my "free" trial box until Friday the 29th. Since they're closed on weekends and I didn't get home from work until 11pm. I didn't realize I apparently signed..." Read more Wolverine - The boots are crap Wolverine "Simple 6 pair of these boots all six pair of the boots I have not managed to wear the bottoms out or the tops out the boots have not lasted..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Worst very worst no good Lazada Philippines "I purchased vision eye glasses for my online business... when my order arrived its not the thing as i was expected... but to think its ok coz its always been..." Read more Megabus - Disabled Passenger Abuse Megabus "My Name is Tiffany Miller and I rode MegaBus for the Very 1st time Last Night as a Paying Disabled Customer. I have a Disabled Customer Profile on the MegaBus..." Read more