Savannah, Georgia

Spider Assembly on stainless steel wash drum failed during spin cycle.

Warped steel wash drum and damaged outer tub. I researched warranty and according to website the steel drum had a limited lifetime warranty.

Whirlpool customer service has denied this basically rendering my machine a total loss. This was the most expensive washer/ dryer combo I have ever purchased and the least reliable. Dryer control panel also failed and had to be replaced. Whirlpool refuses to take responsibility for their defective units.

I will replace my washer/dryer with a Bosch or Samsung and avoid all Whirlpool products and their subsidiaries.

Get the picture Whirlpool! You have extorted your last dime from my family!

Product or Service Mentioned: Whirlpool Ghw915opwo Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Whirlpool Cons: Whirlpool product was defective and conveniently out of warranty, Fact that they sell bad products and the customer suffers.

• Whirlpool junk

Comments

WP2008

Hi, my name is Melanie, and I am contacting you on behalf of Whirlpool Corporation. We would like this opportunity to address your concerns.

Please provide your name, user ID (anonymous), ID number (922916), address, phone number, and date of purchase. Email to Whirlpol_Digital@Whirlpool.com.