BOUGHT STOVE FROM LOWES,THAY ME TOLD THAT I HAD TO BUY A WARRANTY FOR THIS STOVE BECAUSE IT ONLY HAD A 90 DAY RETURN POLICY,THIS WAS ON 3/12/2016,I DID NOT BELIEVE THAT I REALLY NEEDED THIS, THE LAST TIME I BOUGHT A STOVE AT SEARS IT WHENT 25 YEARS WITH NO PROBLEMS,I WAS WRONG,ON 4/16/2017 COOKING BREAKFAST I WENT TO THE BATHROOM FOR A FEW MINUTES ABOUT 5,WHEN I CAME BACK IT WAS ALMOST ON FIRE,WHEN IT CALLED FOR HEAT IT NEVER WENT BACK TO THE SETTING IT STAYED ON FULL PLAST,IT ALSO HAPPEND ON 5/05/2017,9/28/2017,10/02/2017,AND 10/11/2017 IT AGAIN IT ALMOST CAUGHT ON FIRE,THIS STOVE WILL KILL SOMEONE SOME DAY,IF YOU USE THIS STOVE DO NOT,DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM IT. THIS IS WHAT AMERICANS HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO FROM WHIRLPOOL AND WHO KNOWS WITCH OTHERS.PS NO MATTER WHAT TYPE PAN OR POT THAT YOU PUT ON THE FAKE GLASS TOP WILL SCRATCH IT , MY STOVE IS ABOUT 16 OR 17 MONTH OLD IT LOOKS LIKE 15 YEARS OF BAD ROAD,I AM GOING TO SCRAP THIS STOVE AS SOON AS I CAN.

Review about: Whirlpool W10537650 Range.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

I agree - ours is a little over a year old and the burners stay on full blast regardless of the settings on one side and, the other side will not turn on or stay on unless you wiggle the burner. After reading your review, I realize I really need to stop using it.

WP2008

Thank you for taking the time to contact regarding your appliance.We ask that you discontinuing using the unit and turn the power off to it as well.

Please provide your name, address, phone number along with the model and serial numbers to us at Whirlpool_Reviews@whirlpool.com and we will forward this to the right department for addressing.Thank you for your time.