Whirlpool Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Media
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Whirlpool Customer Service Overview

• Whirlpool Customer Service is rated at 1.3 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    98% phone 2% email
  • The best phone number to call Whirlpool is 8666982538. 84% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 52% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 6 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Whirlpool may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, address or email.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Whirlpool Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(866) 698-2538
Total calls: 3 533 Issues resolved: 87 Last call: May 22, 2024

To contact the company by phone, you can dial one of the Whirlpool phone numbers according to your location. If you are in the US, dial 1-866-698-2538. Customers from Canada can reach out the Whirlpool support using this phone number: 1-800-807-6777.

Both lines are open on Monday and Tuesday from 8AM to 8PM and between Wednesday and Friday from 9AM to 7PM EST. The company recommends that you have your appliance’s model and serial number at hand before calling.

Whirlpool chat can be accessed via the “Launch Live Chat” link on the Whirlpool contact page. The chat agents are available on Monday and Tuesday from 8AM to 8PM and between Wednesday and Friday from 9AM to 7PM EST.

The Whirlpool customer service agents are highly responsive on the company’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages. They respond timely and professionally to customers' reviews, complaints or questions on the comment sections. You may also message them directly on either of the platforms.

For written correspondence to the customer service team, send a mail to the Whirlpool address: 553 Benson Road, Benton Harbor, MI 49022. The Whirlpool headquarters office is located at 600 West Main Street, Benton Harbor, MI 49022.

Whirlpool customer service 24/7 can be reached via phone, live chat, or mail. The company also provides a contact form on their website at the bottom of the Contact Us page. You can fill the form, choose the topic of your concern, and submit your question to the Whirlpool customer support.

The Whirlpool website also has an extensive support and service center where you can find information about products, replacement parts, service plans, delivery and installation, payment options, returns, refunds and exchanges, product registration, financing, and recalled products. You will also find product manuals, quick-start guides and FAQs in this section.

PissedConsumer Club

600 West Main St.
Benton Harbor, Michigan 49022-2692

Other Info (opening hours):

Customer Service Hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm (EST)

Other Locations:

St. Joseph, MI 49085

More contact details

Whirlpool Customer Service Reviews

1.3 / 5
Bad
Guest-5854620
Excessive Ice Buildup in Freezer - Refrigerator Freezer won't defrost properly

A new Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer was purchased on October 4, 2022. On June 9, 2023 I noticed large amounts of ice buildup in the freezer compartment.

An obvious failure with the freezer defrosting/drainage system. Whirlpool had their local repair tech perform the repair. The tech replaced nothing and said simply melting the ice and adjusting defrost hardware is all that it needed. The tech was wrong as the ice came back within about 6 months later.

Whirlpool repair service tried to say it is out of warrantee even though they failed to fix the original defect that existed with this brand new refrigerator/freezer. I told Whirlpool they need to honor the warrantee because they have failed to successful make a proper warrantee repair. The frustration is that it takes 4-6 months of time for the freezer air recirculation to generate a sufficient amount of ice to make the problem visible. Very poor customer service at Whirlpool.

Customer Service said they would send out a tech free of charge to look at the existing warrantee problem even though it's now past the warrantee expiration date. The service company called and said they would be out for the repair but I would need to pay $135 for the service call. I wish I had purchased a different brand of refrigerator/freezer as the customer service at Whirlpool is unacceptable. I do have a fully size Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer that is about 20 years old and it works great.

My 20-year old Whirlpool dishwasher works great too. It seems like the older Whirlpool appliances are good, but nothing but trouble with this 2022 purchased refrigerator/freezer which cost me about $500 to buy.

Venkat r Eyw
My washing is not working
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I complained for customer care as my machine was not working the service man attended and repaired but the machine is not working next when I contacted the service man or the customer care they are not responding they wont even attend calls the worst service man and the worst company I have ever seen

Feifei F
Extremely bad customer service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I bought a washer + dryer directly from them. And the washer is not working from day 1.

They kept me waiting to get an solution and I don't have washer to use for 2+ weeks. They insisted I need to wait for another 4 weeks for an exchange.
Customer service is also extremely rude, they yelled at me over the phone and said nothing else they can do even if I talked to the CEO of whirlpool...

Michael C Noj
Bad customer service

My grandmother bought a Whirlpool refrigerator 2021 she got covid she was sick for almost 2 years and she had a lot of other Whirlpool products in the house for some reason she did not have extended warranty on the refrigerator so when I called they sent the service tech out and told me I need to replace the whole freezer door it's going to cost $1,300 maybe more because the ice machine was not working the refrigerator cost $1,500 so that doesn't make much sense to me I called customer service and never ever got any satisfaction you would think they stand behind their products but no they do not I would never buy Whirlpool again a refrigerator should last 10 to 15 to 20 years it was not even 2 years old very upset very bad service

How Good is Whirlpool's Customer Service?

Qusai Xwz
Qusai Xwz
Feels Disappointed | Feb 28, 2024

I kept calling the number for whirlpool in the US yet it kept taking me back to Whirlpool Canada. It took me four phone calls to finally get through to a representative in the US and then another 25 minutes to arrange a service call.

Diana F Nme
Diana F Nme
Feels Satisfied | Jan 22, 2024

The customer service listen to my concerns and issue in a courteous manner.

Aurther Lpc
Aurther Lpc
Feels Disappointed | Jan 03, 2024

The entire experience is frustrating and futile and I will loudly and with a vengeance in person and on social media tell everyone what a piece of crap product and customer service support or lack there of that dealing with Whirlpool and their other brands entails. Never again will I purchase a Whirlpool or one of their other brands of products. I am a former Whirlpool employee and for years have been brand loyal but my last 2 purchases have taken care of that.

Kristy F Slq
Kristy F Slq
Feels Satisfied | Nov 29, 2023

Good service

Norwood Uuc
Norwood Uuc
Feels Neutral | Nov 15, 2023

I was told to call back with the model number. I ended up, figuring it out myself, and solved the problem.

Even Aba
Even Aba
Feels Satisfied | Nov 11, 2023

My customer service person was fantastic. Found the answer to my question in no time.

Summary of Whirlpool Customer Service Calls

7% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Whirlpool?

Product/ Service Question:

• “My machine has worked since day 1”
  • “Washing tap is not working”
  • “Broken machine”

Request for Information Question:

• “Question about a product whelj1”
  • “About my washer to file a complant before i contact a lawyer”
  • “I need my time for appointment for tomorrow”

Staff Question:

• “Service machine”
  • “Service/warranty”
  • “Service/parts”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I ordered a refrigerator gasket. It is not what I need. I am trying to return it but none of you guys once. Do answer the phone or return messages. I need to know how to return this freaking gasket.”
  • “Need replacement upper thermostat for my Roper double wall oven.”
  • “Dishwasher spring needs to be replaced”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Got a package I did not order !!!!!”
  • “Delivery scheduled did not show”
  • “Want to know where is custoner care service in bangladesh?how can i reach?”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Renew warranty”
  • “Need to cancel order”
  • “Cancell service”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “About charge on service call”
  • “Billing”
  • “To see if you have rebate on washer and dryer”

Account Question:

• “Problem with my account”
  • “They took money out of my account without my permission”
  • “Received an email saying my account was on hold.”

Refund Question:

• “Warranty refund”
  • “I have a brand new dryer that's been looked at four times now I've had it for two months piece of crap I just want my money back”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Outer site body of freeze showing water”

Employment Question:

• “Quit my job”

Cards Question:

• “I should not have to use a credit card and pay to register”

Other Question:

• “Control panel on stove locked”
  • “Dryer cold”
  • “Noise in water going into ice maker”

About