Purchased a Whirlpool top loading washer a few years ago.The top lid has cracked and forces us to hold open the lid with a bungee cord and to put a heavy weight on it so it will seal when we wash clothes.
Called Whirlpool and they could care less. The customer service rep told us its a common problem and they won't fix it or supply the parts at a discounted price. Whirlpool wanted almost $400 for a new lid - which is about half the price of the washer!!
Needless to say, we are done with Whirlpool, their cheap products, and their lack of concern for their customers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Top Load Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "Here is the link to my last complaint one year ago. http://whirlpool.pissedconsumer.com/top-loader-lid-defect-whirlpool-cabrio-20131016452917.html Last time we got the lid replaced whirlpool was kind enough to pay for the cost of the..."
- "(Whirlpool = Worth-less) Un-be-lievable! 2-year old machine and it is shot! Called Whirlpool got an offer for an extended warranty $357. (Better than the $1000 repair, or buyung a new one for $750). Then..."
- "On December 13th I paid 150.00$ to Bayside Medical Center based in Hawaii for an online PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certification class/ exam. Their website home page says that..."
- "I ordered this Shabby Chic dress for Easter from Screaming Owl. I just received it and I am so upset about the color. In the picture, the tulle bottom looked..."
- "I started borrowing a few years ago and finally decided I was done July 2016. I re-borrowed in July because they suddenly shortened the borrow time to only 25 days,..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."