Purchased a Whirlpool top loading washer a few years ago.The top lid has cracked and forces us to hold open the lid with a bungee cord and to put a heavy weight on it so it will seal when we wash clothes.
Called Whirlpool and they could care less. The customer service rep told us its a common problem and they won't fix it or supply the parts at a discounted price. Whirlpool wanted almost $400 for a new lid - which is about half the price of the washer!!
Needless to say, we are done with Whirlpool, their cheap products, and their lack of concern for their customers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Top Load Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "We have a Whirlpool Duet washer/dryer combination that we have been totally satisfied with for over six years. My wife has recommended the products to many of our friends who..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "On December 13th I paid 150.00$ to Bayside Medical Center based in Hawaii for an online PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certification class/ exam. Their website home page says that..."
- "I have had First American Home Warranty for 10 months. My first call was for a plumbing issue. They assigned plumber #1. 10-days later I had not..."