Purchased a Whirlpool top loading washer a few years ago.The top lid has cracked and forces us to hold open the lid with a bungee cord and to put a heavy weight on it so it will seal when we wash clothes.
Called Whirlpool and they could care less. The customer service rep told us its a common problem and they won't fix it or supply the parts at a discounted price. Whirlpool wanted almost $400 for a new lid - which is about half the price of the washer!!
Needless to say, we are done with Whirlpool, their cheap products, and their lack of concern for their customers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Top Load Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Cabrio Washer model WTW7800XW0 S/N C02570663We purchased the washer 1/21/2011 and have replaced the cracked lid already 2 times. Now the internal spring assembly has corroded and..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "My whirlpool duet has been destroying cloths since day 1. The gaskets are in tackt and the machine is level. I had found out that some of these machines were..."
- "I ordered this Shabby Chic dress for Easter from Screaming Owl. I just received it and I am so upset about the color. In the picture, the tulle bottom looked..."
- "A few months ago I got 2 emails from my uncle each with a fandango gift card. Now I have been saving them to see the new batman vs superman..."
- "On December 13th I paid 150.00$ to Bayside Medical Center based in Hawaii for an online PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certification class/ exam. Their website home page says that..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."