Update by user Oct 27

Sometimes when a consumer lets others know their negative experience with the purchase of a known brand name product one hopes that the corporation involved would do the right thing and back up their product.When they go ahead and do what is expected, the consumer should also let others know that sometimes persistence pays off.

I, fortunately am in that position now to at least give the Whirlpool corporation cudos for taking the time to read my complaint, contact me personally and reach an agreement that was satisfactory to all parties involved.

Thanks again Ms.Bolton

Original review posted by user Oct 13

In March 2015, my son purchased the above washer at Loews Home Improvement store for $600.2 yrs.

later the machine needs repairs worth $400. I contacted the Whirlpool Corp customer service and found out that without the extended warranty, there was nothing they could do for me. I spoke to four different customer service people and a supervisor. They basically only guarantee their products for the one year, no matter what.

At one time, the Whirlpool brand meant you purchased a top brand product. I guess that does not apply anymore.

My issue is that if you purchase a product and pay good money for it, it should last longer than 2 yrs.You rely on a product lasting longer

Review about: Whirlpool Mvwc415ew Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Thank you for contacting Whirlpool regarding your appliance. We are happy to look into your concerns but we will need your model and serial number, name, address, phone number and date of purchase emailed to Whirlpool_Reviews@whirlpool.com .