Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased my Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer set on 12/23/15.On 10/28/16 my washer quite working.

I called Whirlpool as I have a warranty on the set, I spoke with a customer service representative regarding the two different error codes F6 and E3. I informed her that it was a new unit and I was upset it broke down and I couldn't be without a washer, and to please get the service person over ASAP. I was put on hold, then disconnected. So I waited for a return call as she had both of my numbers.

No call back so I called again, my cell phone rang while I was on hold with Whirlpool it was the appliance service center, they said they could be at my house that afternoon. Repairman showed up and said it was one of two issues, the brain board and something else and that he couldn't get one of the parts from Whirlpool until 11/20 - 11/25 as it was on back order. This was not acceptable by me, one month without a washer. He said he would call me later if he could get any of the parts sooner.

He did call me back that afternoon and said one of the parts would be in on Monday and he would be over Tuesday morning to replace it and hopefully it would fix it. Tuesday he was here, replaced the part, said it was fixed. I asked him what caused the problem, was there a short or something and I also re-told told him it stopped when it went into the spin cycle. So we ran a load thru the short quick process.

Well it broke again, he went out and got another part from his van and replaced it on the washer then told me there was a short in the brain box and it burned up the two other parts he put in. And that he couldn't get this part till 11/20-11/25. I once again said this is unacceptable and I was going to call Whirlpool.

I called Whirlpool and they didn't even show where I had called on 10/28/16, I wasn't happy about that, but I explained the whole situation again and told them this was unacceptable that I would be without my washer for a month due to them not having the part. The customer service rep said she would call to see if they could expedite the order.

Placed me on hold forever, she finally came back on the line and said she was working on it and asked if she could call me right back instead of keeping me on hold and I agreed. Hours later no call back so once again I called and spoke with a different customer rep and she said there was nothing in the computer regarding my case. By now I'm pissed off and asked if I could speak to a supervisor.

She wanted me to regurgitate the whole situation from the beginning and said she had to have this before she could transfer me to a supervisor, I then told her what to put in her computer, that there is nothing in the computer regarding my case and I wanted to speak to a supervisor.Well she kept pushing me to explain it all over again and I refused and insisted on

This person wrote the review because of "i am very upset and will never purchase another whirlpool product!" of whirlpool wtw8500dc0 washing machine from Whirlpool and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Whirlpool to "bring me a loaner washer for a month, or give me a 2 year extended warranty".

The most disappointing in user's experience was cust serv parts r 1 mnth out no comp they dont care and whole process from day one. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whirlpool for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Hi, my name is Melanie, and I am contacting you on behalf of Whirlpool Corporation.We would like this opportunity to address your concerns.

Please provide your name, user ID (Pissedoffconsumer20162016), ID number (947474), address, phone number, and date of purchase.Email to Whirlpool_Digital@Whirlpool.com