Cabrio washer purchased 12/23/15, broke 10/28/16, Whirlpool cannot get part till 11/20-11/25 UNACCEPTABLE!!!!
I purchased my Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer set on 12/23/15.On 10/28/16 my washer quite working.
I called Whirlpool as I have a warranty on the set, I spoke with a customer service representative regarding the two different error codes F6 and E3. I informed her that it was a new unit and I was upset it broke down and I couldn't be without a washer, and to please get the service person over ASAP. I was put on hold, then disconnected. So I waited for a return call as she had both of my numbers.
No call back so I called again, my cell phone rang while I was on hold with Whirlpool it was the appliance service center, they said they could be at my house that afternoon. Repairman showed up and said it was one of two issues, the brain board and something else and that he couldn't get one of the parts from Whirlpool until 11/20 - 11/25 as it was on back order. This was not acceptable by me, one month without a washer. He said he would call me later if he could get any of the parts sooner.
He did call me back that afternoon and said one of the parts would be in on Monday and he would be over Tuesday morning to replace it and hopefully it would fix it. Tuesday he was here, replaced the part, said it was fixed. I asked him what caused the problem, was there a short or something and I also re-told told him it stopped when it went into the spin cycle. So we ran a load thru the short quick process.
Well it broke again, he went out and got another part from his van and replaced it on the washer then told me there was a short in the brain box and it burned up the two other parts he put in. And that he couldn't get this part till 11/20-11/25. I once again said this is unacceptable and I was going to call Whirlpool.
I called Whirlpool and they didn't even show where I had called on 10/28/16, I wasn't happy about that, but I explained the whole situation again and told them this was unacceptable that I would be without my washer for a month due to them not having the part. The customer service rep said she would call to see if they could expedite the order.
Placed me on hold forever, she finally came back on the line and said she was working on it and asked if she could call me right back instead of keeping me on hold and I agreed. Hours later no call back so once again I called and spoke with a different customer rep and she said there was nothing in the computer regarding my case. By now I'm pissed off and asked if I could speak to a supervisor.
She wanted me to regurgitate the whole situation from the beginning and said she had to have this before she could transfer me to a supervisor, I then told her what to put in her computer, that there is nothing in the computer regarding my case and I wanted to speak to a supervisor.Well she kept pushing me to explain it all over again and I refused and insisted on
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cust serv parts r 1 mnth out no comp they dont care
- Whole process from day one
- Reason of review:
- I am very upset and will never purchase another Whirlpool product!
- Preferred solution:
- Bring me a loaner washer for a month, or give me a 2 year extended warranty.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Cabrio Washer
- Whirlpool Wtw8500dc0 Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."