Boca Raton, Florida
2.0
Style and Design

If everyone would submit their complains to Whirlpool, they might do something about this. Submit your complaint to ALL of the followings emails:

investor_relations@whirlpool.com

media@whirlpool.com

whirlpool_customerexperience@whirlpool.com

B2Bdevelopment@whirlpool.com

Here is what I wrote to Whirlpool:

Model: WTW7800XWO

Serial number: C02670320

I purchased the 4.6 Cu. Ft. Cabrio® Platinum Top Load Washer in June 2010. The washer lid has broken 3 times now, its snapping by the hinges. I have been charged about $300 per lid. I believe the hinges are not durable enough to support the weight of the glass lid. I have read hundreds of reviews regarding the same model and issues, I also have a friend who has the same model and is experiencing the same issues and has had to replace the lid twice now. I’m disappointed that Whirlpool has not taken accountability for this and either issue a recall or replace the lid at no charge to the customer. If there has been so many complaints, why hasn’t Whirlpool taken action on this? I am requesting that the Whirlpool Headquarters address this issue immediately.

When I called customer service to complain about this issue, the rep informed me that they have never heard about this issue before. From all the reviews I have read online, it seems that customer service is telling them the same thing. By not addressing this defect, Whirlpool will lose thousands of customers. This is not the way to retain or have returning customers. This is the first time I have purchased a whirlpool appliance, I will not be a returning customer if this matter is not resolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Recall this product.

Comments

I have had to buy two doors for my Cabrio and yes, it breaks everytime at the right hinge. This SUCKS and so does your reps at customer service.

Ya'll used to be American proud providers for families. Now you just screw everyone out of their money.