Croydon, Pennsylvania
1.6
Ease of Use

I had contacted Whirlpool a few months ago about my Cabrio washer lid plastic cracking. They told me there was nothing they could do since 1-it is out of warranty and 2- there have not been enough complaints.

Since that time the crack has gotten bigger, longer, and now it causes the lid to not lock, pretty much making my $700 3 year old washer unusable! I literally have to lay on top of it to get it to lock.

I looked into buying a new lid...that would cost me over $200 plus additional parts for the hinges. Unacceptable!

I have always bought Whirlpool appliances, not anymore. The attached pictures are how it currently looks closed. I can fit my hand in the gap.

Review about: Whirlpool Wtw7800xw3 Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Quiet noise level.

I didn't like: Poor design function, Poor quality, See other complaint.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Whirlpool - Expensive Refrigerator a nightmare so is customer service Whirlpool "June 19, 2017 Dear Mr. A-Z Repair Technician, WELCOME BACK!! This being your 6th visit we can talk frankly. You get paid very well by Whirlpool for handling warranty work..." Read more Whirlpool - Insiide Glass On Oven Door Shattered Whirlpool "While taking a hot pan of Okra and a little liquid out of a 400 degree oven, I accidentally drop a small amount of the hot liquid on the glass..." Read more Whirlpool elect dryer model WED5500XWO control board Whirlpool "I had the same problem with Whirlpool that you did. I bought a used model WED5500XWO, year old. The control board burned and melted and damaged the Assembly Interface. I..." Read more Whirlpool - Refrigerator freezer door misaligned, freezer malfunction Whirlpool "I have a black side by side whirlpool refrigerator. It was put in my home by Pulte home builders in April of 2014 and has a 2 year warranty. Since day..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Mattress Firm Uses Gold Thread that looks like stains in pictures to deny claims. Mattress Firm "Mattress Firm You said my mattress warranty is void because of stains. You use gold colored thread that makes it look like stains when you take the pictures. We use..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more