I had contacted Whirlpool a few months ago about my Cabrio washer lid plastic cracking. They told me there was nothing they could do since 1-it is out of warranty and 2- there have not been enough complaints.
Since that time the crack has gotten bigger, longer, and now it causes the lid to not lock, pretty much making my $700 3 year old washer unusable! I literally have to lay on top of it to get it to lock.
I looked into buying a new lid...that would cost me over $200 plus additional parts for the hinges. Unacceptable!
I have always bought Whirlpool appliances, not anymore. The attached pictures are how it currently looks closed. I can fit my hand in the gap.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Quiet noise level
What I disliked
- Poor design function
- Poor quality
- See other complaint
You May Also Like
- "My whirlpool duet has been destroying cloths since day 1. The gaskets are in tackt and the machine is level. I had found out that some of these machines were..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "I purchased a refrigerator from HHgregg on a HHgregg credit card, price $2,197 model # WRV986FDEM01 S# K61328309 delivered June 5, 2016. I noticed after about two weeks that..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."