Croydon, Pennsylvania
1.6
Ease of Use

I had contacted Whirlpool a few months ago about my Cabrio washer lid plastic cracking. They told me there was nothing they could do since 1-it is out of warranty and 2- there have not been enough complaints.

Since that time the crack has gotten bigger, longer, and now it causes the lid to not lock, pretty much making my $700 3 year old washer unusable! I literally have to lay on top of it to get it to lock.

I looked into buying a new lid...that would cost me over $200 plus additional parts for the hinges. Unacceptable!

I have always bought Whirlpool appliances, not anymore. The attached pictures are how it currently looks closed. I can fit my hand in the gap.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with quiet noise level and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor design function and poor quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of whirlpool wtw7800xw3 washing machine. Whirlpool needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool wtw7800xw3 washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whirlpool.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments