Within a month of delivery of whirlpool modelGI6SARXXF06 the ice maker failed.It was broken.
Further the ice maker does not sufficient space to store ice for a four people at mealtime. It only had ice for three people. When the ice maker's broke. Part was replaced it began leaking water on the floor.
Almost every morning we would find about a half cup of water on the floor. And, the freezer compartment has frost on the left side when you are in front of the refrigerator.
There is wasted space in the refrigerator compartment.
I never seem able to open the door and must always remove something to get to the desired item.The alarm that beeps when the door is so faint it is not audible if you are more than five away from the refrigerator And it takes several minutes when starts beeping.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Piss poor design
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Gi6Sarxxf06 Bottom-Mount Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "I purchased a Whirlpool front loader washing machine in April of 2011. This is not my first front loader. Never had a problem with the Frigidaire. I wore it..."
- "We've had our refrigerator for 3 years and it caught on fire last night. I'm suspecting the ice maker? The smoke damage is awful not to mention all the lost..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Ordered 3-8-15.....rcvd 3-19-15....my trial period was suppose to end 3-22-15. HOW is that possible when told I had 14 day trial????PISSED also....TOTAL MISREPRESENTATION!!!..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."