Whirlpool - Broken ice maker, insufficient ice capacity, freezer not frost free,
Within a month of delivery of whirlpool modelGI6SARXXF06 the ice maker failed.It was broken.
Further the ice maker does not sufficient space to store ice for a four people at mealtime. It only had ice for three people. When the ice maker's broke. Part was replaced it began leaking water on the floor.
Almost every morning we would find about a half cup of water on the floor. And, the freezer compartment has frost on the left side when you are in front of the refrigerator.
There is wasted space in the refrigerator compartment.
I never seem able to open the door and must always remove something to get to the desired item.The alarm that beeps when the door is so faint it is not audible if you are more than five away from the refrigerator And it takes several minutes when starts beeping.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Piss poor design
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Gi6Sarxxf06 Bottom-Mount Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Ordered 3-8-15.....rcvd 3-19-15....my trial period was suppose to end 3-22-15. HOW is that possible when told I had 14 day trial????PISSED also....TOTAL MISREPRESENTATION!!!..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."