Within a month of delivery of whirlpool modelGI6SARXXF06 the ice maker failed.It was broken.

Further the ice maker does not sufficient space to store ice for a four people at mealtime. It only had ice for three people. When the ice maker's broke. Part was replaced it began leaking water on the floor.

Almost every morning we would find about a half cup of water on the floor. And, the freezer compartment has frost on the left side when you are in front of the refrigerator.

There is wasted space in the refrigerator compartment.

I never seem able to open the door and must always remove something to get to the desired item.The alarm that beeps when the door is so faint it is not audible if you are more than five away from the refrigerator And it takes several minutes when starts beeping.

Reason of review: Piss poor design.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Bon Aqua, Tennessee, United States #924987

Sorry your having the same disappointing experience with Whirlpool that I'm having.Way too many "issues" with both Refrigerator and Dishwasher.

I learned my lesson.No more Whirlpool anything!

Cabrio washer purchased 12/23/15, broke 10/28/16, Whirlpool cannot get part till 11/20-11/25 UNACCEPTABLE!!!! Whirlpool "I purchased my Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer set on 12/23/15. On 10/28/16 my washer quite working. I called Whirlpool as I have a warranty on the set,..." Read more Whirlpool - Gsf26c4exb02 Refrigerator Review from Rocklin, California Whirlpool "We've had our refrigerator for 3 years and it caught on fire last night. I'm suspecting the ice maker? The smoke damage is awful not to mention all the lost..." Read more Whirlpool - Rust marks on stainless steel? Whirlpool "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..." Read more Whirlpool - Refrigerator Review from Spring Hill, Florida Whirlpool "I purchased a whirlpool refrigerator and still under 1yr warranty. The water drips on door n i was told it was the ice cubes causing it so i emptied the..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more