Perry, Georgia

Within a month of delivery of whirlpool modelGI6SARXXF06 the ice maker failed.It was broken.

Further the ice maker does not sufficient space to store ice for a four people at mealtime. It only had ice for three people. When the ice maker's broke. Part was replaced it began leaking water on the floor.

Almost every morning we would find about a half cup of water on the floor. And, the freezer compartment has frost on the left side when you are in front of the refrigerator.

There is wasted space in the refrigerator compartment.

I never seem able to open the door and must always remove something to get to the desired item.The alarm that beeps when the door is so faint it is not audible if you are more than five away from the refrigerator And it takes several minutes when starts beeping.

Reason of review: Piss poor design.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Bobcat
Bon Aqua, Tennessee, United States #924987

Sorry your having the same disappointing experience with Whirlpool that I'm having.Way too many "issues" with both Refrigerator and Dishwasher.

I learned my lesson.No more Whirlpool anything!

Whirlpool Wrv986fdem01 Refrigerator Review from Wilmington, Delaware Whirlpool "I purchased a refrigerator from HHgregg on a HHgregg credit card, price $2,197 model # WRV986FDEM01 S# K61328309 delivered June 5, 2016. I noticed after about two weeks that..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Whirlpool - Refrigerator freezer door misaligned, freezer malfunction Whirlpool "I have a black side by side whirlpool refrigerator. It was put in my home by Pulte home builders in April of 2014 and has a 2 year warranty. Since day..." Read more Whirlpool - Wtw7800Xwz Review from Lillington, North Carolina Whirlpool "This is a totsl defect, regardless of warranty or not. No unudual wear....it just CRACKED! Costs greater than $200 and no guarantee the same thing won't happen to a different..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more Mattress Firm Uses Gold Thread that looks like stains in pictures to deny claims. Mattress Firm "Mattress Firm You said my mattress warranty is void because of stains. You use gold colored thread that makes it look like stains when you take the pictures. We use..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Roche Bobois - Glass Transeo Dining Table Roche Bobois "We purchased a beautiful Transeo glass base dining table from Roche Bobois. The base has four pieces of industrial glass that crisscross. The four pieces are glued together in the..." Read more