We got our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer in 2011.(Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2).
Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was starting to creak every time I opened and closed it. A few months back the washer started making a noise, that most people in the reviews I've read, are referring to as the "Jet Engine" sound when it goes into the spin cycle. My 2 kids rooms are about 5 feet down the hall from the laundry room and we are unable to run the washer at night because the spin cycle wakes them both up. If a squeaky lid and jet engine sounding spin cycle isn't already bad enough today it started leaking some type of black oil/grease substance out of the bottom of the machine?!?!?
I started to search on-line and it is shocking how many people are having the same problems with this washer. The more disturbing part is the lack of accountability on Whirlpools end.
From all the many reviews I have read Whirlpool is not much help so the only thing I want to do before I am forced to buy a new washer is stop anyone from buying their products in the future!! This is when social media is my friend. I want everyone to know how bad these products are and that the company should be held responsible!!
I will do everything in my power to get Whirlpool to replace this machine and will update you on my success or failure.Thanks for reading and DONT BUY WHIRLPOOL!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Wtw7800Xw Top Load Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I own a whirpool refrigerator with an ice maker. Granted it is five years old it has started spitting large and small shards of plastic out into the..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."