Whirlpool - Black Oil/Grease Leaking from the Cabrio washer
We got our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer in 2011.(Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2).
Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was starting to creak every time I opened and closed it. A few months back the washer started making a noise, that most people in the reviews I've read, are referring to as the "Jet Engine" sound when it goes into the spin cycle. My 2 kids rooms are about 5 feet down the hall from the laundry room and we are unable to run the washer at night because the spin cycle wakes them both up. If a squeaky lid and jet engine sounding spin cycle isn't already bad enough today it started leaking some type of black oil/grease substance out of the bottom of the machine?!?!?
I started to search on-line and it is shocking how many people are having the same problems with this washer. The more disturbing part is the lack of accountability on Whirlpools end.
From all the many reviews I have read Whirlpool is not much help so the only thing I want to do before I am forced to buy a new washer is stop anyone from buying their products in the future!! This is when social media is my friend. I want everyone to know how bad these products are and that the company should be held responsible!!
I will do everything in my power to get Whirlpool to replace this machine and will update you on my success or failure.Thanks for reading and DONT BUY WHIRLPOOL!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Wtw7800Xw Top Load Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "Home Relief Services LLC is a Scam! Someone needs to do Something FAST! To Whom it may concern: Who and What was Home Relief Services LLC. The owners of the..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."