Whirlpool - Black Oil/Grease Leaking from the Cabrio washer
We got our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer in 2011.(Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2).
Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was starting to creak every time I opened and closed it. A few months back the washer started making a noise, that most people in the reviews I've read, are referring to as the "Jet Engine" sound when it goes into the spin cycle. My 2 kids rooms are about 5 feet down the hall from the laundry room and we are unable to run the washer at night because the spin cycle wakes them both up. If a squeaky lid and jet engine sounding spin cycle isn't already bad enough today it started leaking some type of black oil/grease substance out of the bottom of the machine?!?!?
I started to search on-line and it is shocking how many people are having the same problems with this washer. The more disturbing part is the lack of accountability on Whirlpools end.
From all the many reviews I have read Whirlpool is not much help so the only thing I want to do before I am forced to buy a new washer is stop anyone from buying their products in the future!! This is when social media is my friend. I want everyone to know how bad these products are and that the company should be held responsible!!
I will do everything in my power to get Whirlpool to replace this machine and will update you on my success or failure.Thanks for reading and DONT BUY WHIRLPOOL!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Wtw7800Xw Top Load Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."