2.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Last week my 2 years old Whirlpool washer (front load) model WFW94HEAWO ser #C32651933 was exploded while running (didn't had any extended warranty) called their customer service took me nearly two hours to talk to human who can listen to what happened with their baby, no positive outcome after all that next day called the repair guy and said it's better to buy new machine because it's gonna cost me way more to repair because wheel balancing had broke plus the door.

Moral of the story is POOR PRODUCT, POOR SERVICE, can we rely on such product or an service ?

Product or Service Mentioned: Whirlpool Wfw94hexw Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Product & Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Refrigerator performance, Refrigerator which i own since last 20 years.

I didn't like: Poor performance, No compensation for loss of use, Fact that they sell bad products and the customer suffers, No refund or exchange.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 28, 2016.

Comments

WP2008
Benton Harbor, Michigan, United States #1312911

Hi, my name is Melanie, and I am contacting you on behalf of Whirlpool Corporation. We would like this opportunity to address your concerns.

Please provide your name, user ID (sanjayvyas), ID number (927339), address, phone number, and date of purchase. Email to Whirlpool_Digital@Whirlpool.com.