Whirlpool Gold bottom freezer Refrigerator
I hate this refrigerator.I bought Whirlpool Gold because I was willing to pay for dependability.
It has leaked water into my floor since it was 6 months old. The repairmen keep "fixing" it. And a week later it leaks again. It is out of warranty now, so now I have to pay for the repairmen to come out.
I am sick of this issue. My old refrigerator never gave me a minutes problem.
All of the appliances in my kitchen are Whirlpool.This bottom freezer technology in my opinion has not gotten all the kinks worked out or I would not be thinking of replacing a refrigerator that is only 16 months old.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "Cabrio Washer model WTW7800XW0 S/N C02570663We purchased the washer 1/21/2011 and have replaced the cracked lid already 2 times. Now the internal spring assembly has corroded and..."
- "I own a whirpool refrigerator with an ice maker. Granted it is five years old it has started spitting large and small shards of plastic out into the..."
- "Below are pictures, this residue was beginning to accumulate inside the suitcase after a few uses. Just took a longer trip and think the wheels are finally worn in..."
- "The veneers are not at all as pictured in their ad. They look like a piece of plastic with little indentations that are supposed to be a separation of the..."
- "I purchased a bag of clancy's tortilla ranch chips and when I opened the bag I ate one and noticed that there wasn't any sauce on the chip. I thought..."
- "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..."
- "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When it arrived it looked nothing like it should have. This was the second try at getting the..."
- "We had a group of 7 teenagers come for dinner so of course we thought pizza! We called our local Papa Gino's and asked for any specials and were told..."