I hate this refrigerator.I bought Whirlpool Gold because I was willing to pay for dependability.
It has leaked water into my floor since it was 6 months old. The repairmen keep "fixing" it. And a week later it leaks again. It is out of warranty now, so now I have to pay for the repairmen to come out.
I am sick of this issue. My old refrigerator never gave me a minutes problem.
All of the appliances in my kitchen are Whirlpool.This bottom freezer technology in my opinion has not gotten all the kinks worked out or I would not be thinking of replacing a refrigerator that is only 16 months old.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Gold Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "I own a whirpool refrigerator with an ice maker. Granted it is five years old it has started spitting large and small shards of plastic out into the..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- " I was coming home from having an MRI done on my neck when I was hit by State Farm customer. I am 60-year-old woman, this is not..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "Wayfair is becoming well known for advertising items at the wrong price, taking the order, taking payment and giving a delivery date then saying oops made a mistake and reneging..."
- "had dinner yesterday(receipt attaced): waiting area receptionist tried to wave us away by telling us but u have a long *** ahead; do you till want to wait? I said..."
- "WENT TO CHANEL TO BUY MAKE-UP WAS TOLD MY COMPLEXION IS TOO DARK AND THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE I TOLD THEN THAT IS DISCRIMINATION AND MY LAWYER WILL BE..."